Would you like to Get 100% accurate and error-free Medical Translation for your Clinical Trials, Medical education materials and books, Medical Research Articles, Clinical Guidelines and Medical Device Manuals, Advance Directives, and other types of content?
If yes, YOU MADE THE BEST CHOICE because…
GlobeLang Translation Agency is a pioneer in Medical Translation for Legal and Healthcare industries having an extraordinary team of professional and certified medical translators
We offer 100% accurate Medical Translation
Our professional medical translation team work to the best of their abilities to satisfy your expectations. Our heathcare translators are:
- Native speakers of the target language
- Fluent in the source language
- Certified or trained medical translators
- HIPAA Compliant
- Have in-depth knowledge of medical translation
- Use the state of the art translation tools
- They are by your side to the end
Medical Document we Translate
The main medical documents translated by our team include:
A medical glossary is a comprehensive list of medical terms and their definitions in the English language. It serves as a reference guide for healthcare professionals, students, and patients to understand the terminology used in the medical field.
Health insurance in the USA is a system where individuals or groups pay premiums to a private or public insurance provider in exchange for financial coverage of their medical expenses.
Clinical guidelines or practice guidelines, are evidence-based recommendations and best practices developed by medical experts and professional organizations to assist healthcare providers in making informed and consistent decisions about patient care.
Medical journal articles are scholarly publications written by researchers, scientists, and healthcare professionals to share the results of their medical research, clinical studies, and scientific investigations with the broader medical community. Our translators are editors as well; they know the AMA style and medical terms.
Patient Reported Outcomes (PROs) are measures of health status or quality of life that are reported directly by patients themselves, rather than by healthcare providers or other observers. PROs are used to assess the impact of diseases, conditions, or treatments on patients’ physical, mental, and social well-being.
Medical handbooks are compact and concise reference guides designed to provide quick access to essential medical information for healthcare professionals, medical students, and other individuals working in the medical field.
Health risk assessment forms are questionnaires used to gather information about an individual’s health status, lifestyle habits, and other factors that may increase their risk of developing certain health conditions.
In medical translation, clinical trial documents are one of the important documents that require accurate translation. Translators must ensure that the translated document includes all of the necessary information and is written in a way that is easily understood by patients who speak the target language. They must also be familiar with the local laws and regulations related to clinical trials in the target country to ensure that the translation conforms to these requirements.
Clinical protocols are detailed plans or procedures that outline the steps to be followed in a clinical study or trial.
Informed Consent forms are documents that are used in medical settings to obtain informed consent from patients before a medical procedure or treatment is performed. So, Informed Consent Forms must be translated for all LEP patients.
Physician Orders for Life-Sustaining Treatment (POLST) are medical orders that are used to guide end-of-life care for patients who are seriously ill or nearing the end of life.
Instructions for use (IFU) in a medical setting are written instructions that provide detailed information on how to use a medical device, equipment, medication, or other medical product. IFUs are typically provided by the manufacturer and are intended for use by healthcare professionals, patients, or caregivers who will be using the product.
Rights and responsibilities are a fundamental part of the relationship between healthcare providers and patients. Our medical-legal translators have in-depth knowledge of both medical and legal terms.
A medical power of attorney is a legal document that allows an individual to designate someone to make medical decisions on their behalf in the event that they become unable to make decisions for themselves.
Advance directives are legal documents that allow individuals to express their preferences for medical treatment in the event that they become unable to make decisions for themselves. They are also sometimes called living wills or medical directives.
Some of Successful Medical Translation Projects
- Translating guidelines into five main languages for WHO and Red Cross (more than 50,000+ words in 60 days)
- Translating medical blogs into different languages (300,000+ words translated in 100 days)
- Translating clinical agreements (1000 pages translated by translators specializing in medical sciences and legal texts)
- Translating MOU for the MSF and Medicare (more than tens of MOU pages in Iran-based MSF)
- Translating Medical device brochures from English to 6 languages
- Translating reports, products and documents, and contracts for cosmetics products company (200 pages from English to Chinese)
- Translating pharmaceutical products and documents and FDA ( thousands of words)
- Translating medical training videos (Mayo Clinic videos, Oxford medical education videos, WebMd videos) offered by healthcare academies
9. Translating Medical Research papers from many languages into English ( Millions of words)
10. Translating the whole Medical articles (selected from JAMA Network) from English to Farsi and Arabic (millions of words)
11. Translating and summarizing Civil Rights for Healthcare Providers ordered by Office for Civil Rights in Farsi, Arabic, and French
12. Translating and summarizing Orientations ordered by MLT company ( 2022 orientations)
13. Translating medical education Videos from English to Turkish, French, Arabic, German, and Persian (hundreds of videos)
14. Creating subtitles for Medical movies and animations
15. Transcribing TedTalk and educational videos
Why do our clients trust us?
- We protect their safety and confidentiality,
- We evaluate translated texts by Translation Quality Evaluators
- We guarantee 100% accurate translation
- We edit translations if it needs corrections
- We keep clients updated for each step of the translation
- We send translations according to the deadline
- We support all of our medical translation services with a 12-month guarantee
- We are available 24/7
Get your Error-Free translation
Do not forget to get special offer for your high volume projects.